As admins you may want to know the analytics of a specific page- one resource page, how many people visit your Site Help page, or how many people view a particular organizational profile. This quick guide can help you to find the page views, time on page, bounce rates and other analytics of one particular page.
Check out our Google Analytics Tool Kit for a complete overview of the ways in which Google Analytics is used on LH3.
Note: Google Analytics is subject to change. If you follow these instructions and cannot find the information you are searching for, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overview: As reviewed in the Google Analytics Tool Kit question “How Can I Find Information for Specific pages on my site” this information is found in My Stuff> Behavior>Site Content>All Pages, just type in the url starting with /resources/ (or /organizations/).
1. Access your site’s Google Analytics account.
2. On the left hand navigation bar “My Stuff” click “Behavior”.
3. Expand the “Site Content” option, and select “All Pages”.
4. Once there, you will see a listing of all your pages by URL.
5. Enter the url in the search box to find the unique analytics of a specific page. This URL should include everything after the “.org” in your URL.
Don’t forget to set the date range at the top!
Would you like to find the downloads of a particular resource? Check out the Google Analytics ToolKit FAQ on this issue!
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Still can’t find what you’re looking for? Check out our Google Analytics ToolKit, then email us at email@example.com. Google Analytics is subject to change. If you follow these instructions and cannot find the information you are searching for (or if you cannot follow these instructions because the control panel changed), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.