LouisianaLawHelp.org recently added new audio PowerPoints and a multimedia “Legal Information Highway” presentation aimed at librarians. Lisa Stansky of Southeast Louisiana Legal Services noted that it was easy to create these resources on a shoestring budget, which she did by adding audio to PowerPoint slides. She then posted the final product to authorSTREAM, which produced an embed code to use on her client site platform.
- Librarians! Take a trip on the legal information highway. Video and text.
- Avoid Contractor Fraud! Video and text.
- Unemployment Compensation: how to get what is coming to you! Video and text.
- Social Security and SSI Overpayments. Video and text.
- Tiny Movie Strategies to reach out to the public and to pro bono attorneys.
To learn more about posting multimedia resources to your LH3 site, check out our previous blog posts on multimedia integration.